- At My Wit’s End by Mrs. Punk Rock Cielito. With the Cathedral of Our Lady of Strasbourg. The Catholic Church celebrates the birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary on September 8.
- Very Rocky Road by Mrs. Punk Rock Cielito. A movie review of “The Road”, a post-apocalyptic drama film with flavors of ice cream.
- PAG-IBIG AT RELASYON. It’s Complicated, Kabit! by Andrea Luna. A visit to the Musée d’Art Moderne et Contemporain de Strasbourg. Photography by A.C.
- ELECTRIC INIT with Saladmaster in Hamburg
- The 120th Philippine Independence Day Celebration in Gütersloh. Thank you very much to Frau Karen Pohlmann.
- Pilya Meets Desacola. The Interview with the Summer Man, Carlo Desa (Filipino-Australian)
- H20 by Mrs. Punk Rock Cielito. God Bless Philippines against Typhoon Ompong.
- Philippine Summer 2018, Canyon Cove Vacation with Family by Daisy Alipala Hühnerberg
- Gumamela Umbrella by Mrs. Punk Rock Cielito with photos from Stuttgart. Thank you very much to Frau Estrellita Mendiola Cortez.
- Levi’s Story. The birthplace Levi Strauss Museum in Buttenheim in Upper Franconia is all about the most famous trousers in human history.
- WELCOME TO TECHNIK MUSEUM SINSHEIM. A journey through time and discover the milestones of technical history.
- Butterfly Kisses by Mrs.Punk Rock Cielito. Thank you very much for your selfies/photos with Pilya Blog Magazine.
Thank you very much to our Sponsors.
ANIBERSARYO PABULOSO. WOW, IT’S BEEN 3 YEARS! PILYA BLOG MAGAZINE is celebrating our 3rd year anniversary on October 16, 2018. We are featuring Filipino women in various fields who have made a difference in our lives in Germany. We would like to thank them and serve as role models and inspirations to fellow women. If you wish to participate in our Anniversary issue, please feel free to contact me. MANY THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS, then and now. More power to your businesses. THANK YOU DEAR READERS, FILIPINO GROUPS who chose to be published with us and FRIENDS for your continued patronage. IT’S ONLY 5 DAYS TO PARIS for the “Search for Mrs. Euro-Asia International 2018”. We are assigned to create the Souvenir books for this event. That’s really Pilyamazing! THANK YOU Loida Kühn for my lipstick. It’s BUTTERFLY KISSES, Soft & Creamy Matte Lip, Lady Bug Matte. Maraming, maraming salamat po.